By Lynn Crespo,Lynn Wecker,George Dunaway,Carl Faingold,Stephanie Watts
- Includes on-line entry to pupil seek advice the place you’ll locate USMLE-style questions, animations exhibiting the activities of assorted vital pollutants, and lots more and plenty extra.
- Focuses at the crucial facets of pharmacology for an excellent starting place of information within the topic.
- Includes greater than 480 full-color illustrations that specify key pharmacologic procedures.
- Provides among four and six USMLE-style self-assessment questions on the finish of every chapter—with solutions and entire factors within the appendix—that assist you arrange for checks and grasp the cloth.
- Uses a templated layout that promotes more beneficial and effective studying.
- Presents color-coded containers in each one bankruptcy that emphasize key issues.
- Features a medical emphasis all through on either the fundamental technology of pharmacology and its scientific relevance.
- Includes new ideal content material on pupil seek advice from 2 hundred expert Drug Monographs for more information on time-honored and model names, mechanism of motion, pharmacokinetics, symptoms and dosage, drug interactions, sufferer schooling and lots more and plenty more!
- Features a extra constant kind of writing—as good as targeted, concise content—for better studying of the necessities.
- Presents chapters in a re-arranged order for a extra logical method of studying.
- Includes extra biochemistry and body structure details within the creation for every part for better understanding.
Read or Download Brody's Human Pharmacology - E-Book (Human Pharmacology (Brody)) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Assembly the desires of sufferers whereas minimizing blood transfusions calls for particular services, detailed tracking and cutting edge ideas. This state-of-the-art source covers all of the vital scientific points of transfusion drugs in various medical settings, with a distinct emphasis on possible choices to transfusion.
"A lot of hard-won wisdom is laid out the following in a quick yet informative manner. each subject is definitely referenced, with citations from either the first literature and suitable assets from the net. " evaluate from Nature Chemical BiologyWritten by way of the founders of the SPARK software at Stanford collage, this e-book is a realistic advisor designed for professors, scholars and clinicians at educational examine associations who're drawn to studying extra in regards to the drug improvement strategy and the way to assist their discoveries turn into the unconventional medications of the long run.
The drugs remedy administration (MTM) approach provides pharmacists a chance to paintings at once with sufferers to optimize their medicine use. A key component to MTM is the great drugs assessment (CMR). This guidebook offers pharmacists with a close description of every step within the approach.
Advances in Behavioral Pharmacology, quantity 2 covers papers at the facts of the broadening scope and the sensible implications of behavioral pharmacology. The ebook provides papers approximately a few quantitative behavioral pharmacology within the mouse; approximately interrelations between earlier event; and present stipulations within the decision of habit and the consequences of substances.
- Erythrocytes as Drug Carriers in Medicine: Proceedings of the Use of Resealed Erythrocytes Held in Irsee, Germany, July 25-28, 1996 (Critical Issues in Neuropsychology)
- The FDA for Doctors
- Pharmacoresistance in Epilepsy: From Genes and Molecules to Promising Therapies
- Mental Health and Pain: Somatic and Psychiatric Components of Pain in Mental Health
- Handbook of Food-Drug Interactions (Nutrition Assessment)
- Pharmaceuticals-Where's the Brand Logic?: Branding Lessons and Strategy
Extra info for Brody's Human Pharmacology - E-Book (Human Pharmacology (Brody))