By Gurashish Brar
- Over 2 hundred hands-on recipes that will help you successfully administer, layout, and optimize large-scale Apache Cassandra Clusters
- From a pro writer, how you can arrange, use, and troubleshoot globally disbursed large-scale databases
- Discover the way to create effective facts types and entry patterns
Apache Cassandra is a fault-tolerant, disbursed info shop, which deals linear scalability permitting it to be a garage platform for big excessive quantity web content. It’s grasp much less and symmetric structure presents effortless scalability and excessive availability. utilizing the tunable consistency an analogous Cassandra cluster can fulfill quite a few software requisites, for instance very excessive availability and warranted consistency.
This e-book presents precise recipes ranging from the way to organize a unmarried node Cassandra cluster to extra complicated installations related to a number of nodes and a number of datacenters. those recipes offer an in depth and hands-on creation to the CQL language during the CQL shell and is helping introduce the Java and Python drivers for API access.
The ebook offers certain insurance on the right way to song Cassandra to get the simplest functionality and explains the tunable consistency, availability, and partition tolerance via case in point code snippets.
The recipes exhibit tips on how to layout an information version and schema to unravel numerous program necessities. This booklet introduces the best way to use Cassandra with immense information analytics frameworks similar to Hadoop and Spark.
A significant slice of the ebook bargains with recipes on administering, tracking, and automating operations initiatives to run a large-scale multi datacenter Cassandra cluster.
What you are going to learn
- Design and arrange a Cassandra cluster in unmarried and a number of information middle environments
- Interact with Cassandra utilizing the flexible and strong command line CQLSH
- Write courses to entry facts in Cassandra
- Tune a Cassandra cluster and your courses to get the easiest performance
- Get to grasp the right way to version information to optimize garage and access
- Perform great info analytics utilizing Cassandra with Hadoop, Spark, and Presto
About the Author
Gurashish Brar is at present important Engineer at Bloomreach, the place he is helping layout and manages the globally allotted infrastructure that powers the Bloomreach’s massive facts e-commerce platform. He has designed an elastic Cassandra and SolrCloud resolution that immediately scales to thousands of clusters whereas preserving a constant view of knowledge. His paintings has been provided on the Cassandra Summit and Lucene Revolution conferences.
Read or Download Cassandra High Performance Cookbook - Second Edition PDF
Best data mining books
Prior to now decade there was an explosion in computation and data expertise. With it have come sizeable quantities of information in various fields corresponding to medication, biology, finance, and advertising and marketing. The problem of realizing those info has resulted in the advance of latest instruments within the box of records, and spawned new parts resembling info mining, computing device studying, and bioinformatics.
Clustering continues to be a colourful quarter of analysis in information. even if there are lots of books in this subject, there are really few which are good based within the theoretical points. In powerful Cluster research and Variable choice, Gunter Ritter offers an summary of the speculation and functions of probabilistic clustering and variable choice, synthesizing the main learn result of the final 50 years.
Key FeaturesTargets mammoth and renowned markets the place refined internet apps are of want and value. sensible examples of establishing computing device studying net software, that are effortless to persist with and mirror. A complete instructional on Python libraries and frameworks to get you up and began. e-book DescriptionPython is a normal objective and likewise a relatively effortless to benefit programming language.
This quantity comprises 69papers offered at ICICT 2015: overseas Congress on details andCommunication know-how. The convention was once held in the course of ninth and 10thOctober, 2015, Udaipur, India and arranged by means of CSI Udaipur bankruptcy, DivisionIV, SIG-WNS, SIG-e-Agriculture in organization with ACM Udaipur ProfessionalChapter, The establishment of Engineers (India), Udaipur neighborhood Centre and MiningEngineers organization of India, Rajasthan Udaipur bankruptcy.
- Computational Intelligence in Data Mining - Volume 3: Proceedings of the International Conference on CIDM, 20-21 December 2014 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Ensemble Methods in Data Mining: Improving Accuracy Through Combining Predictions
- Social Knowledge Management in Action: Applications and Challenges (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
- Real World Data Mining Applications (Annals of Information Systems)
Additional info for Cassandra High Performance Cookbook - Second Edition