By Olivier P. Benon,Katherine Baer,Juan Toro R.
Read or Download Improving Large Taxpayers' Compliance: A Review of Country Experience (Occasional Paper) PDF
Similar business economics books
This brings jointly correct papers on macro-, financial and improvement economics from many eminent economists from worldwide who're heavily linked to the works of overdue Professor Anita Ghatak of Greenwich collage, united kingdom who used to be knowledgeable within the box of macroeconomics and econometrics.
India is likely one of the significant rising economies of the area and has witnessed large monetary development during the last a long time. The reforms within the monetary quarter have been brought to infuse strength and vibrancy into the method of financial progress. The Indian inventory industry now has the biggest variety of indexed businesses on the earth.
This paper discusses the methodologies utilized by IMF employees for assessing trade charges and the reason for the final strategy of the Coordinating staff on alternate fee concerns (CGER). CGER’s process has been to spot circumstances the place alternate charges seem to be considerably out of line with medium-term macroeconomic basics.
This anthology of important writings through eminent economists is, partly, a critique of the Bretton Woods procedure of mounted alternate premiums, which was once very profitable on the time it was once instituted yet which, due to its pressure, failed in any case to handle the commercial difficulties of the post-war period.
- Developing Sustainable Balance of Payments in Small Countries: Lessons from Macroeconomic Deadlock in Jamaica
- The Comedy of the Pound (Rev) (Routledge Revivals)
- Public Policy, Governance and Polarization: Making Governance Work (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
- Financing Small Business in America: Debt Capital in a Global Economy
- Monetary Union in West Africa (ECOWAS): Is It Desirable and How Can It Be Achieved? (Occasional Paper (International Monetary Fund))
- International Trade and Global Civil Society
Additional resources for Improving Large Taxpayers' Compliance: A Review of Country Experience (Occasional Paper)